Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 01-29-2003, 12:59 AM
rogga_bogga

Default toggle edit/mix window

Is there a shortcut for that? ...I seem to recall ctrl + = ...but I can't find it now, and I think I didn't get it to work.
Old 01-29-2003, 01:03 AM

Default Re: toggle edit/mix window

You're right... it's Ctrl/= ... if you find anything better, let me know... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2003, 01:04 AM

Yup, Cntrl and + simultaneously.

PT 2023.6 Ultimate (Perpetual) | Avid Carbon | M1 Max Mac Studio; 32 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.

PT 2023.6 Studio (Perpetual) | M1 MacBook Air; 16 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.
Old 01-29-2003, 03:45 AM

I have the latest M$ 5-button Intellimouse. With the software you can program the wheel button and the two side buttons to perform different functions in different programs. I've programmed ctrl/= into the left side button. Works a treat.
You might say I "Have the situation right under my thumb!" [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Groan.

Mark
Old 01-29-2003, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie169:
I have the latest M$ 5-button Intellimouse. With the software you can program the wheel button and the two side buttons to perform different functions in different programs. I've programmed ctrl/= into the left side button. Works a treat.
You might say I "Have the situation right under my thumb!" [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Groan.

Mark
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I agree Mark,
For those who don't own this mouse yet, get it. It is the best thing that has come along next to WinXP. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer. Don't get the wireless version!! You can purchase a USB to PS2 mouse adapter from www.newegg.com and I'd recommend using the PS2 mouse input instead of USB.
Not only is it great for shortcuts, but it makes pointing a breeze and is super fast and accurate.
Allen [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 12:12 AM
rogga_bogga

It doesn't work for me. Maybe it has something to do with me having a Swedish keyboard. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 12:30 AM

There's a tricky thing with caps lock using CTRL =.
I can't remember which one (caps lock ON or OFF), but I think one of them doesn't work. Of course, the other does...
Hope this helps,

Cheers
Old 01-30-2003, 12:41 AM

I have a norwegian keyboard, and this is the trick to make it work on a non-english keyboard:

1 You need to set your language to english in windows. I have it set up so that I can switch between Norwegian and english by by pressig alt+shift.

2. You need to figure out what key on your non-english keyboard that correspends to the = key on an english keyboard. On a norwegian keyboard this is the + key on the alpha keyboard.

This way you can also zoom in/out using the keys that correspends to the [ and ] keys on a english keyboard. ( on norwegian and swedish keyboards this is the å key and the key to the right to the å key)

Good luck and hope this helps!

Espen
Old 02-01-2003, 02:46 PM
rogga_bogga

Ok, so I've tried it all...changing to english keyboard, both American and British, caps lock on and off...nothing works... it's not a big deal really, but it'd be nice if it worked. I'm a lazy person [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]