Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 09-09-2015, 03:11 PM

Default Subscription license expired

I was on a field visit to a client here in NYC and her PT12 would not launch properly. Her AVID account and the AVID Updater showed her license being good through October 4th. However, her iLok account only showed her previous subscription which expired on 9-5-15. While I was there, we tried to call into AVVID and request resolution to this apparently easy issue, but all we could do was start a ticket with someone (very frustrating). Please let me know if there is a way for us to get this trouble resolved, or if this is something that has to be done on the iLok/AVID end. I updated all of her software (AVID as well as the iLok Account Manager), but the problem persisted. The windows in the Pro Tools launch would prompt us to go to the ilok Manager to activate the license, which was not there (as I mentioned). Please let me know when you can. Her account ID is -----. Thanks.
PT 10.3.11/ 12.5.2
003 Rack
OSX 10.8.5
ProToolsConsultant.com
Old 09-09-2015, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Subscription license expired

There's already a case in progress for this (rep called but only got voicemail - they will try again). I also removed her email from your post - not good to post that to a public forum.