Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 02-28-2016, 10:50 PM

Default You dont have any Licenses in your account

Last night out of nowhere....except hell maybe......i go to open Pro Tools .....and for the first time i get a pop up box saying "Software Activation" and a button that says Activate...so i click on it...actually i clicked the Quit button first but that just closed out everything...anyway...when i click Activate i get a pop up box that ask's for my ID and Password....i put them in and click Next.....and i get a pop up that says....
SELECT LICENSE TO ACTIVATE: You dont have any licenses in yer account, or none of the licenses there have activation's abailable. You do not have any pending deliveries for the licenseyou need to authorize the software. You may need to visit the Avid site to get a License deposited to yer account.
So i go to the Avid site and check, everything there seems fine. My PT 11 is there and registered. I check the I-lok site and it is ok too.....saying my License Experation is NEVER !!! So...i have no clue....does anybody have any suggestions.
ps....i just used PT earlier in the day.....and i didnt change ANYTHING.....i swear ...nothing...didnt upgrade anything
Old 02-28-2016, 11:11 PM

Default Re: You dont have any Licenses in your account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudiekazu2 View Post
Last night out of nowhere....except hell maybe......i go to open Pro Tools .....and for the first time i get a pop up box saying "Software Activation" and a button that says Activate...so i click on it...actually i clicked the Quit button first but that just closed out everything...anyway...when i click Activate i get a pop up box that ask's for my ID and Password....i put them in and click Next.....and i get a pop up that says....
SELECT LICENSE TO ACTIVATE: You dont have any licenses in yer account, or none of the licenses there have activation's abailable. You do not have any pending deliveries for the licenseyou need to authorize the software. You may need to visit the Avid site to get a License deposited to yer account.
So i go to the Avid site and check, everything there seems fine. My PT 11 is there and registered. I check the I-lok site and it is ok too.....saying my License Experation is NEVER !!! So...i have no clue....does anybody have any suggestions.
ps....i just used PT earlier in the day.....and i didnt change ANYTHING.....i swear ...nothing...didnt upgrade anything

Hi,

Maybe try re-installing the ilok manager which will also make sure you have the latest version.

If the ilok is showing in the ilok licence manager ok, then it should be all good.

See what the new licence centre install does!

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:37 AM

thanks for the idea.....went back to the i-Lok page and updated the firmware for the i-Lok itself......then rebooted....PT opened back up...seems to be ok now....thanks again
Old 02-24-2017, 12:16 PM

Good Afternoon,

I am currently experiencing similar issues.
I currently have a Pro Tools 12 educational annual subscription. I just moved from a PC to Mac, and am having this exact issue. The licenses are on iLok manager, I've tried loading them onto the iLok, then starting Pro Tools, and also removing them and starting Pro Tools.

I can get Pro Tools First to work fine, Pro Tools 12 remains an issue. Please assist as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchezalec321 View Post
Good Afternoon,

I am currently experiencing similar issues.
I currently have a Pro Tools 12 educational annual subscription. I just moved from a PC to Mac, and am having this exact issue. The licenses are on iLok manager, I've tried loading them onto the iLok, then starting Pro Tools, and also removing them and starting Pro Tools.

I can get Pro Tools First to work fine, Pro Tools 12 remains an issue. Please assist as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Welcome to the community.

Starting a support case for you so please look for a case notice email.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:17 PM

I'm having this exact same issue.

My Ilok shows an active license with the expiration date next year. This was working yesterday. I took the ilok out of the computer, now that it is plugged in, protools wants me to activate the ilok license, but says there are no licenses available. I have the most recent license manager. I uninstalled the manager and reinstalled. No help.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Neil
Old 10-05-2017, 03:03 PM

This recently happened to me. It was a glitch in the "TLC" option. After updating "TLC," licenses were unavailable. I had to go into ILM and disable TLC, then run Pro Tools, then go back and re-choose the "TLC" option. Then all was back to normal.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 10-06-2017, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM@METRO View Post
This recently happened to me. It was a glitch in the "TLC" option. After updating "TLC," licenses were unavailable. I had to go into ILM and disable TLC, then run Pro Tools, then go back and re-choose the "TLC" option. Then all was back to normal.
Thanks for your reply. I truly appreciate it.

What is TLC? I scanned around in the ilok manager a bit, but didn't seem to find anything using that acronym.

Much appreciation.

Neil
Old 10-06-2017, 06:58 AM

ZDT - Zero Down Time

TLC - theft and loss coverage

https://ilok.com/#!zdt-details
D-Command Main Unit - 'Ole Blue

http://www.sknoteaudio.com/ plugins rock and are affordable.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:19 AM

Thanks, Daniel.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com