Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Old 11-21-2010, 10:09 AM

Default how do i redownload Velvet and Strike?

i own velvet and Strike, and i bought it at guitar center about 2 years ago, anyways within that two year span, i've moved twice and in the process lost my dvd copy.

when i log into avid in my product section. it says "No download available. This product is a code only, or available on your purchased discs."

so what am i supposed to do?

i've tried looking thru the website of avid, for both and i cant find ANY downloads of ANYTHING, not even trials or demos.

what do i do in my situation?

Old 11-21-2010, 10:14 AM

Default Re: how do i redownload Velvet and Strike?

Contact Avid
Old 11-21-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ca View Post
i own velvet and Strike, and i bought it at guitar center about 2 years ago, anyways within that two year span, i've moved twice and in the process lost my dvd copy.

when i log into avid in my product section. it says "No download available. This product is a code only, or available on your purchased discs."

i've tried looking thru the website of avid, for both and i cant find ANY downloads of ANYTHING, not even trials or demos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ca View Post

If you registered it, and presumably you did in order to get the assets on your iLok they should have some record of it. Velvet you can download. Strike you can't becuase the included content is to large. You will have to beg or borrow an Strike installer from a buddy to get the content. Another option would be to upgrade to the PTIEP.

Velvet

STRIKE!

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 11-21-2010, 05:40 PM

If you do decide to upgrade to the IEXP, you only need one of those intruments to upgrade from. So you could sell the license for one and offset the cost even more. Velvet would be the easier one to sell.