Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 04-09-2020, 04:33 PM

Default Older Revibe and Reverb One auths not recognized when subscription auths run out

I decided to let my Ultimate Support license lapse, and those two plugs, which I use a lot, come up as being unlicensed, along with a message that the subscription ran out. BUT I've had permanent licenses for them since TDM days, which are still active on my iLok. How do I get my system to stop checking for the subscription licenses so it will look for the ones I've always had that are active? I downloaded the current installs for them, but it didn't work.

thanks
Old 04-10-2020, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Older Revibe and Reverb One auths not recognized when subscription auths run out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashville View Post
I decided to let my Ultimate Support license lapse, and those two plugs, which I use a lot, come up as being unlicensed, along with a message that the subscription ran out. BUT I've had permanent licenses for them since TDM days, which are still active on my iLok. How do I get my system to stop checking for the subscription licenses so it will look for the ones I've always had that are active? I downloaded the current installs for them, but it didn't work.

thanks

Hi,

I think you need the old original installers. i found this with reverb one the new auth doesn't wotk with the original installer from years back. guess try an old installer.

I might have an old revibe you can try. i'll check later

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:14 AM

Default Re: Older Revibe and Reverb One auths not recognized when subscription auths run out

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizdee View Post
.... with reverb one the new auth doesn't wotk with the original installer from years back. guess try an old installer.
Hi Chris
Not doubting your superior knowledge for one moment, but I do find that weird, 'cos back in PT11 days I read:
http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...AvidAAXPlugins
Reverb One and ReVibe are available at no upgrade cost for existing owners of iLok licenses

I was just about to post (so I may as well do it!) – synchronizing the iLok in the latest version of iLok License Manager should fix it: https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
If that fails:
“Deactivate” your ReVibe and Reverb One licenses (one at a time) – follow the prompts, which show they’re being moved from your iLok to your iLok account.
In “Available Licenses” right-click on one license at a time and choose “Activate”.
When both licenses have been returned to your iLok, right-click on your iLok and choose “Synchronize”.

Now, if that fails:
Thank goodness for Chris (crizdee)'s generous offer!!
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 * SSL UC-1 * Digidesign Command 8 * TECH 21 SansAmp 2.0 * Xvive U3 2.4Ghz Wireless Microphone * Shure SM57 & Rode NT2-A * Fender 30 & Champ 12 valve amps * M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 * PreSonus Speakers & Monitor Station V2 * Lenovo W520 laptop Type 427637U (32 GB RAM) with extra-Ports Dock + SSDs: 2 @ Samsung T5 + 1 @ Samsung T7 * 3 Screens: 15.6” Laptop + 24” BENQ GL2450-B + Samsung 27” CT550 curved Monitor * best Wife!

Last edited by unkJE; 04-10-2020 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Thank goodness for Chris (crizdee)'s generous offer!!
Old 04-10-2020, 10:12 AM

aha thanks everybody I realized that they were on an old-style iLok. I've been on the support plan for so long that I haven't needed them.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashville View Post
aha thanks everybody I realized that they were on an old-style iLok. I've been on the support plan for so long that I haven't needed them.

Hi,

Cool you you sorted now? sorry i did actually forget when i got to the studio any probs let me know.

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.