How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2013, 07:06 AM

Default IK Multimedia Group Buy Let's Hit 500

Hey Friends

Let's hit 500 or 1000 on the IK Multimedia Group Buy and get awesome deals on IK stuff!

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/vigb/

Best Regards
Christopher

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 08-13-2013, 12:45 PM

Default Re: IK Multimedia Group Buy Let's Hit 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Hey Friends

Let's hit 500 or 1000 on the IK Multimedia Group Buy and get awesome deals on IK stuff!

Best Regards
Christopher
No AAX2 on these yet?

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 08-13-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM@METRO View Post
No AAX2 on these yet?
Hey Tom

I think that some of those VI's we can buy very cheap are the ones Peter said would be ported before the year ends. We bought the Samplitube and the Miroslav Philharmonik som we paid like less than half of the advertized price and if we hit 500 buyers we get free VI's aswell

A no brainer IF you are gonna buy something from IK anyway, otherwise it might seem like buying for the sake of buying

294 users left and that is not an impossibility right!?

Best Regards
Chris

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 08-13-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Hey Friends

Best Regards
Christopher
I'm hoping to join you guys with a SampleTank 2 purchase, I already have Miroslav, which is a great plugin by the way. I'm not saying its LASS, but the samples included sound good to me. I did one of my "60 second reviews" on Miroslav http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asbe5miUxQQ

I'm looking to get SampleTank 2.5 because it seems that Miroslav will not be updated to AAX 64, instead you will use the samples in SampleTank 3. I am wondering if that is their plan for their other VI's as well, like SampleMoog and Sonic Synth. We may just be basically buying the sample libraries during this deal and then once SampleTank 3 comes out we will use the samples in that interface.

I'm not sure if they will make a free SampleTank 3 player available or if we will need to purchase SampleTank 3. That is why I figure I might as well buy SampleTank 2 now, so I can get an upgrade price to SampleTank 3.

By the way, you can get better prices if you buy from AudioDeluxe.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 08-13-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
I'm hoping to join you guys with a SampleTank 2 purchase, I already have Miroslav, which is a great plugin by the way. I'm not saying its LASS, but the samples included sound good to me. I did one of my "60 second reviews" on Miroslav http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asbe5miUxQQ

I'm looking to get SampleTank 2.5 because it seems that Miroslav will not be updated to AAX 64, instead you will use the samples in SampleTank 3. I am wondering if that is their plan for their other VI's as well, like SampleMoog and Sonic Synth. We may just be basically buying the sample libraries during this deal and then once SampleTank 3 comes out we will use the samples in that interface.

I'm not sure if they will make a free SampleTank 3 player available or if we will need to purchase SampleTank 3. That is why I figure I might as well buy SampleTank 2 now, so I can get an upgrade price to SampleTank 3.

By the way, you can get better prices if you buy from AudioDeluxe.
Hey Brian

Thank you for the post. I love your videos at utube and we really appreciate your work with that.

I will check over at AudioDeluxe and again Thanks for pointing that out

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————

Last edited by Southsidemusic; 08-13-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Spelling like a daycare center kiddd
Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 PM
IK Multimedia

By the way this should probably be "let's hit 1,000" now instead, as we're VERY close to that goal now. :) http://www.ikmultimedia.com/vigb
Old 08-28-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK Multimedia View Post
By the way this should probably be "let's hit 1,000" now instead, as we're VERY close to that goal now. :) http://www.ikmultimedia.com/vigb
any thought to a 1500 and/or 2000 goal?

"Fly High Freeee click psst tic tic tic click Bird Yeah!" - dave911

Thank you,

Craig
Old 08-29-2013, 04:10 AM

Hi guys!

IK/Peter, can you once again confirm and assure us that all sound/sample libraries of all the VIs IK is offering at the moment at the Group Buy
(Sampletank 2, Miroslav, Samplemoog, Sampletron, Sonik Synth 2)
will be usable/playable with the upcoming as AAX 64bit available Sampletank 3?

If you officially can confirm this once again, maybe there might be again more people joining the Group Buy as it will make just real sense to buy all the libraries now
(except all those sounds will be included with Sampletank 3 anyway which I can΄t actually imagine...??)!

Me for myself have tried to play several sounds/samples of any of IK΄s VIs only via Sampletank 2 and it just worked great
(of course I know I΄m not the first and only one having done so , it΄s just to bring it back to our minds)!
Also the tweaking of the sounds (for example just shortening the attack time for Miroslav΄s string sounds) worked flawlessly in Sampletank 2.

So, I think, it all will be available and work in Sampletank 3 too, right?

If that is the case, for sure it will get some more guys to the Group Buy, I guess, because there are tons of really good sounds/samples which are definitely worth the money
(providing that we will be able to use it in the future too ).

Just for example the Samplemoog library is a very cool one (not for nothing Beyonce΄s and Timberlake΄s guys use it too )
as well as the Sampletron library which includes a lot of really unique, creative, beautiful sounds.

If all those can be used in Sampletank 3 once, I think, it will be a no brainer to many more to get it now.

Anyway.

Wishing everbody a great time, have fun making music!
Cheers!

MacMini i5, 8GB RAM, Mac OSX 10.8.4, Apogee Quartet, Genelec, NS10, Pro Tools 11.0.1, Logic Pro 10.0.2, IK Multimedia, Waves, MCDSP, SSL Duende, Softube etc...
Old 08-29-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig F View Post
any thought to a 1500 and/or 2000 goal?
It appears your wish is their command after they hit the 1K mark. :)

They update the Group Buy! If they hit 1,500 in the next 10 days we'll get the originlally purchased VI plus FOUR MORE which is basically the entire suite for $70!

I don't see an option to get the new third one in my account yet though.

Now where is that SampleTank 3?

www.LightWingStudios.com

Musical Instrument Protection Accessories...Made In America.

Dell Precision T7910, Dual Processors (total 20 Cores), 128GB RAM, 4 @ 2TB SSDs, 1 @ 4TB HDs, Nvidia 2GB Dual Monitor Card, Dual LG 48" TVs used as Monitors, Arturia 88 Midi Controller, Black Lion USB Audio Interface, Mackie HR-828 Monitors, Katana Head, Fishman Triple Play, Win 10 Pro, PT 2023.3 Studio, only the Plugins I NEED, WAY TOO MANY Guitars...and an AMAZING wife!

AxeShield HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, AxeSak, AxeGlove, AxeCap & PedalShield
Old 08-30-2013, 01:17 PM

Has there been any official word on these VI's and porting to aax 64? Pretty sure I'm going to buy this promo but I'm sure it would seal the deal for many if there was a confirmation about aax 64. Is it definately happening?

BTW, You can get these for better than $70 at audiodeluxe

Also IK just sent out a promotion for 20% off if you like them on Facebook, follow and post about it on twitter and fill out a form but I'm not sure if you can use it on this sale but I just see it says cannot be combined with jampoints... Peter?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRW View Post
Hi guys!

IK/Peter, can you once again confirm and assure us that all sound/sample libraries of all the VIs IK is offering at the moment at the Group Buy
(Sampletank 2, Miroslav, Samplemoog, Sampletron, Sonik Synth 2)
will be usable/playable with the upcoming as AAX 64bit available Sampletank 3?

If you officially can confirm this once again, maybe there might be again more people joining the Group Buy as it will make just real sense to buy all the libraries now