Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 12-19-2015, 10:22 PM

Default Setting record length

EDIT!!! DISREGARDI am new to protools and I am fighting this recording length, I have searched the forum with every keyword I can think of and can't find anything on this.
So forgive me but I have to ask how to do this.
When I begin the recording it goes only for one bar.
I can then move the red arrow to extend but only as far as the visible screen allows. I've tried changing the end value and this seems to add length tot he track but the record still stops at the same place.
I'm sure this is something very basic but I simply cannot figure it out or find it any where in the forum.
Please help!

Last edited by VOWizard; 12-19-2015 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Figured it out DUH! ZOOOOOM whoda thunk it