Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2006, 11:11 AM

Default Exporting OMF\'s to AVID Nitris

Hey Everyone, this is my first official post, but I have to thank you, since I have been using your helpful information for a long time. Hopefully, somebody(Digitechsupport) can help me with this issue. I updated to 7.2 and since then have been unsuccessfuly exporting VO sessions as OMF's for an editor on an AVID NITRIS, while all the edits show up, it plays some funky broken up audio from all over the timeline... The OMF opened and worked fine on an AVID Adrenaline? But did not work exporting the OMF from Adrenanline to Nitris. My OMF settings are : OMF > Force AVID compatibilty > 48k/16bit Embedded> Consolidate Media(?) or something to that effect. This is really tragic, since this was a major time saver. I really think its a NITRIS Issue. Any help , is appreciated!