Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Old 12-12-2017, 06:00 PM

Default Mbox keeps disconnecting from MacBook pro. And Casio has 3 second delay entering not

I am working with protools 12.4., a Casio CTK-6000 keyboard, Mbox 2nd or 3rd generation, and native instruments-Maschine Mikro2 drum controller.
Recently I had to disconnect my mac from the above devices, and when I reconnected everything at first nothing was being recognized. Then the next day all the above was being recognized. However, I have a 3 second delay when I played the keys on my Casio to enter a bass line or chord progression with a reverb effect to it.
I need advice on how-to get my Mbox to be recognized by my Mac as well as how to fix that delay coming from my Casio to my controller? Any advice on these issues will be appreciated. Also, how to fix this disconnecting issue each time I have to disconnect my Mac?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk