Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2013, 07:14 PM

Default Can't download Strike 1.5 because of iLok error

com.paceap.ias.services.ilokremote2.exceptions.Res aleAgreementViolationException: Customer Avid is not allowed to distribute product with GUID F4C64755-D330-4CE2-BC22-7563B9F5C426

Can someone from Avid please fix this ASAP? I've paid my money to upgrade to Strike 1.5 and I can't download it because of this error!
Old 06-25-2013, 05:09 PM

Default Avid's site is broken, I'm out of pocket and now I have to PAY for an ASC to fix it?

This is unbelievable.

I bought the Strike 1.5 upgrade but I can't download the software because of a bug in Avid's/PACE's systems.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SORT THIS OUT?

There is not a single way I have yet found where I can get ANYONE from Avid to even hear my problem WITHOUT ME BUYING AN ASC.

Well, excuse me guys, but I AM NOT paying for an ASC so I can get the privilege of notifying you that you have taken my money but can't deliver my goods due to a bug in YOUR SYSTEMS.

This makes me furious. If you want to piss off your users this is a great way to go about it!

Guy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2013-06-24 at 7.35.54 PM.jpg (42.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-25-2013, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Avid's site is broken, I'm out of pocket and now I have to PAY for an ASC to fix

Hey Guy - I also had an issue with my ASC that came with 11 - couldn't get it to load. There have been some server/overload issues and they are working on it. Sad yes, but they were Johnny on the spot with trying to get that resolved. Hang in there.

Sent from my PT beating heart
I am the main songwriter/performer for Midwest Whitetail, Cabela's Deer Nation, Spring Thunder, and Northern Waters Series!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Avid

Default Re: Avid's site is broken, I'm out of pocket and now I have to PAY for an ASC to fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by guym View Post
I bought the Strike 1.5 upgrade but I can't download the software because of a bug in Avid's/PACE's systems.
Sorry that you are having trouble. Starting a support case now to get more info and fix this.

Quote:
There is not a single way I have yet found where I can get ANYONE from Avid to even hear my problem WITHOUT ME BUYING AN ASC.
You can actually call the support line (during business hours) and select the Registration option for issues like this. An ASC is not required for Reg (especially when there's a problem with our system).

-jc
Old 06-25-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryser View Post
Hey Guy - I also had an issue with my ASC that came with 11 - couldn't get it to load. There have been some server/overload issues and they are working on it. Sad yes, but they were Johnny on the spot with trying to get that resolved. Hang in there.

Sent from my PT beating heart
What ASC did you get with PT11? Where do you find that? If I have an ASC as a part of that I missed the memo that informed me.