Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Old 08-15-2017, 07:59 AM

Default "The maximum number of projects has been reached for this account".

I encountered this error when trying to start a new project. I know there are several threads about this. I sent Avid a post in their support section:
I have had problems with Pro Tools First. When i try to initiate a project I get the message "the maximum number of projects has been used". I tried deleting prefs, logging out and back in and updating to version 12.8. I had Version 12.3.1 installed but could not find that version in my account to try and reinstall it. I'm on a Mac Pro system 10.9.5. If the problem gets resolved and I need to go back to 12.3.1 can you add that file to my account?
My case number is:
Old 08-17-2017, 11:14 AM
Avid

Default Re: "The maximum number of projects has been reached for this account".

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpvalentine View Post
I encountered this error when trying to start a new project. I know there are several threads about this. I sent Avid a post in their support section:
Hi,

There might be a problem when you tried to change your Avid Account Email address, Pro Tools First is registered under a different Email address. Already sent a response through the support case.

Thanks,
Tope
Old 08-17-2017, 06:00 PM

Default Re: "The maximum number of projects has been reached for this account".

Yes! That was exactly what the problem was. Working like a charm now. Thanks to Tope at Avid. Great product support.