Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 04-18-2018, 12:44 PM

Default ASC not working for transfer

Hello,
I'm trying to transfer my pro tools 11 license to someone. I purchased a ASC for 40$, which is what the transfer form advises. When going to http://avid.force.com/ASC I don't get any response from my code. It just refreshes the page. The asc is showing as a support call in my account. Am I doing something wrong here?
Thanks
Old 04-19-2018, 09:43 AM

Default Re: ASC not working for transfer

I'm still struggling with this issue. My buyer is concerned on this taking so long. I've noticed quite a few other threads here dealing with the same issue. Could anyone advise how this issue is resolved. Again, bought a support ticket, filled out the transfer form. And the page Using the ASC doesn't pass me through to create a case with the support ticket. I did buy the right 39.99 ticket.

Thanks for any ideas!
Old 04-19-2018, 12:19 PM

Welcome to the community.

Sorry for the trouble. I reported the problem with your ASC to the team and started case 03454329 for you. You can check case status here.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:15 PM

Jeff,
Thanks for the help in starting this case. Is there any way to get an update on how this is going? I sent in the transfer agreement more than a week ago and I can't get any info on if that was successful or if things are progressing.

THanks for any help,