Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS

Old 06-16-2014, 09:05 PM

Default Avid CoreAudio Manager Crash

Hello,
I've just installed Pro Tools HD Native 11.1.3 On a new Mac Mini, and I am attempting to use the Omni interface with Wavelab as well. (not at the same time) Wavelabs audio settings is not seeing the Omni interface, and after some reading I learned that opening the CoreAudio Manager first, and then opening Wavelabs seems to work. Problem is, the Avid CoreAudio Manager won't open and gives me a crash report. I'm running Mavericks, OSX 10.9.3.

I Thought i might try see if there's a new version of the CoreAudio Manager, but I have absolutely no idea where to find it on the Avid site. Any help would be appreciated!

Many thanks
SG