Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > RTAS & TDM Plug-ins

Old 08-15-2018, 10:33 AM

Default Pro Tools 10HD TDM Stock Plug-Ins

First, can anyone point me to a link or tell me how I can verify if all the Avid/Digi Plug-Ins I have when downloaded ProTools 10.3.10 from my Products on Avid site? I recently acquired an License for PT10/11HD and I am unsure if the current list of Avid/Digi Plug-Ins I have are ALL there or, if I am missing additional TDM plug-ins. It seems in ProTools 10HD, I have the same basic stock plug-ins that would come with a non-HD or LE version of ProTools.

Second, I purchased Waves Horizon, Studio Classics and Restoration bundles and even though my Waves account says I have an V10 license, I was instructed to download v9.3 installer to work on my HD TDM platform. However, upon installing v9.3, there are a few Waves plug-ins I do not have listed/access to in my drop down menu in ProTools 10HD. Such as "L3-16 Multimximizer" (just to name one). Any ideas on how to get those "missing" plug-ins installed on my platform...after all, I do have the license to use it.

-
PT 10.3.10 HD TDM
HD3 Accel
Mac Pro OSX 10.8.5
Old 10-09-2018, 08:13 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 10HD TDM Stock Plug-Ins

Some of the Waves plugins like L16 are Native only so they wont be listed in the "DSP Plugin" category but the "Native" section. Also some plugins will only be shown on a Stereo Track, Bus or Master

RG
Old 10-09-2018, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 10HD TDM Stock Plug-Ins

Thanks RG. I actually went on Waves website and referred to their list which shows all the TDM Plug-ins (up to v9.6) that will show up in the DSP Plugin category.

As far as Avid/Digi plug-ins are concerned, I guess what I have is everything that I should have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGrierson View Post
Some of the Waves plugins like L16 are Native only so they wont be listed in the "DSP Plugin" category but the "Native" section. Also some plugins will only be shown on a Stereo Track, Bus or Master

RG

-
PT 10.3.10 HD TDM
HD3 Accel
Mac Pro OSX 10.8.5