Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 03-09-2005, 04:08 PM

Default Problem with hearing certain tracks.....

I run a Digi002R. I have recently strated having problems sometimes with hearing tracks. When I have a track in record, I sometimes wont hear it at all until i touch or move its fader a bit. I have the same problem with hear my aux track in which i use to hear the output of my synth module...

any help?
Old 03-09-2005, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Problem with hearing certain tracks.....

Quote:
When I have a track in record, I sometimes wont hear it at all until i touch or move its fader a bit.
Hi, i just noticed the same thing happening last week on a session. It hasnt happened this week tho and it seems to be really random on my system. Ive got no idea what it could be but i guess its not too much of a big deal as like you said you can just touch the fader a little and it goes back to normal. Still, its pretty annoying sometimes
Old 03-09-2005, 06:56 PM

weird! Try save>close session?re-open session and see if anything changes. I haven't had that exact problem but sometimes during repeated punch-ins, my record track will not give any sound. I click record enable off and back on and it works fine again. Anytime a session gets weird on me, I close it and re-open and that usually makes the problem go away(at least for a while).

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 03-09-2005, 07:16 PM

thanks, i'll give it a try next time it happens. Its a weird thing that just came up once and hasnt really been back since.

Cheers!