Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2018, 08:55 AM

Default How to download Eucontrol?

For the first time in years, I need to update the software for my Artist Mix. But, since this is something I haven't done for a long time, I don't understand how to do so. There is mention in the eucontrol thread at the top of this forum to an avid account, so I created an account at my.avid.com, but I can't find anything in that account that looks like it would have the Eucontrol download.

Can somebody post instructions suitable for a novice that describe where to find the Eucontrol download?
Old 09-02-2018, 11:56 AM

Default Re: How to download Eucontrol?

You need a account http://euphonix.avid.com/login.php here.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:12 PM

If you have the old Euphonix Mix (silver) or Artist Mix (black) follow streamingtheatre's suggestion to register your Mix and you'll get access to the software.

If you have the Artist Dock or S3 you need to register the hardware to get the software on your my.avid.com account.

Or, if you have an iPad, download the Avid Control app (free) and register it to your my.avid.com account through the app and then you'll get access to the Eucontrol software on my.avid.com.

All three give you the exact same software you need. Just different ways of getting access. You don't get access by default just by having a my.avid.com account. You need to register something (anything) that uses Eucon first. The Euphonix site is the hardest to do only because you have to register the serial number of the hardware and if it is registered to someone else, you won't get past that hurdle. The iPad app is the easiest to do (even if you never intend to use the iPad software)
Old 09-03-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamingtheatre View Post
You need a account http://euphonix.avid.com/login.php here.
Thanks.

Last edited by Bluto; 09-04-2018 at 05:33 AM.