Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 06-29-2007, 08:47 AM

Default Waves 5 TDM on Pro Tools HD 7.2.1 problems.

Hi everyone...

I'm in the process of installing waves 5 TDM on my Pro Tools HD 7.2.1 system but they aren't showing up in my audio suite. On another system (PC based) running Pro Tools M-powered 7.3 and waves 5 native I have had no issues. I'm not sure if there is a version conflict or if TDM's need to be installed differently than native plug-ins. I've requested assistance from Waves but they've been slow to respond so I thought I'd seek out some assistance here. Any ideas? I've search through the forums but couldn't find a related thread s if this is redundant I apologize in advance.

Thanks for the help!
Chvad
Old 06-29-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Waves 5 TDM on Pro Tools HD 7.2.1 problems.

There is no difference in installing the plugins for native, however there is a preference when you first launch ProTools that allows you to select which types of plugins you want to use or omit.

Try trashing the Waves preferences (user/library/preferences/Waves) and relaunch ProTools and make sure that none of the checkboxes are selected.