Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2019, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools First no free (23) plugins showing up

man o' man my brain is hurting.. I had no idea to look there.. nothing points in that direction.. I'm downloading it now.. I'll assume here that it's going to show up now.. But to make certain I understand.. going bigger with the plugins question.. I have bunches of aax plugins that I brought over from my other mac when I using older versions of pro tools.. all sorts of everything imaginable, Maschine, vacuum, hybrid, boom, db33 etc etc.. Even though these are all aax do I understand correctly that I cannot use any of them with PT 1st? (adding to post: thank you.. UVI workstation is alive and well now) . And so sorry.. but i now have another important question.. I always use external drives for my PT sessions.. Am i understanding this correctly.. I only have a limited amount of projects i can have with PT First and they are all stored off of my computer? I don't have "save as" option here, and i don't see any place to set the external drive as the source..

Last edited by caz; 07-15-2019 at 02:37 PM.