Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)

Old 11-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Administrator

Default Free Dynamics III DigiRack Plug-in Suite

Now Available: Free Digidesign Dynamics III DigiRack Plug-in Suite

Dynamics III is an exciting new addition to the free collection of DigiRack™ plug-ins included with all Digidesign® Pro Tools® and Avid® picture systems. The plug-in suite includes a Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, and De-Esser, each in an easy-to-use interface. Dynamics III offers simple ways to apply dynamics processing.

All Pro Tools 7.1 and higher CD and Web installers include Dynamics III, automatically installed with the rest of the DigiRack plug-ins by default when installing Pro Tools. Pro Tools 6.7-7.0 users will need to download the installer.

For more information and the link to download the free Dynamics III installer, please see the Dynamics III product section in the Pro Tools Plug-Ins section of the website.

To download, you will need to use your Digidesign.com account or create a new account if you don't already have one, using your current email address and whatever password you choose. Registration for these downlolads and other areas of the website is separate from your DUC registration.

Features
  • Three dynamics processing plug-ins: Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, and De-Esser
  • Multi-channel support
  • Optimized for maximum CPU and DSP effeciency
  • Tight integration with control surfaces and VENUE live sound environment
  • Support for Avid software
  • High-resolution processing, up to 192 kHz
  • External key and side-chain filter capabilities
  • Automatable controls with smooth parameter changes
  • RTAS, TDM, and AudioSuite formats
System Requirements
To use Dynamics III, you need one of the following:
  • A Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 6.7 or higher software
  • A Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools system and a third-party software application that supports the Digidesign TDM, RTAS, or AudioSuite plug-in standard
  • A qualified Avid Xpress®, Avid Xpress DV, or Avid DNA™ system
  • A Digidesign-qualified VENUE live sound environment
Old 02-22-2006, 08:41 AM

Default Re: Free Dynamics III DigiRack Plug-in Suite

I have started using the EQ III plug in and I think it is fantastic. Where can I get eq presets for this plug in? Are there any factory presets that are available from Digidesign?
Old 03-13-2011, 12:19 AM

I had to re-install my PTLE today.. and i accidentally un-installed the digirack III plug-in suite. I have searched the site for hours and cannot find a link to download them. Every link sends me back to the main plug-ins page.. but there is not even a way to download any of the plug-ins on there, or even to purchase the dynamics III or EQ III, which are plug-ins that i use A LOT. PLEASE-- HELP - what is the DIRECT link to download these plug-ins? thanks!
Old 03-13-2011, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilN View Post
I had to re-install my PTLE today.. and i accidentally un-installed the digirack III plug-in suite. I have searched the site for hours and cannot find a link to download them. Every link sends me back to the main plug-ins page.. but there is not even a way to download any of the plug-ins on there, or even to purchase the dynamics III or EQ III, which are plug-ins that i use A LOT. PLEASE-- HELP - what is the DIRECT link to download these plug-ins? thanks!
These plugins haven't had individual downloads for a long time.

Just reinstall Pro Tools and the plugins will follow suit.

D
a n t h e I n c r e d i b l e S o u n d M a n

"Svetlana" v1 - 4.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, OSX 10.7.4
Liquid Saffire 56 - PT10.2 - BFD2, VCC, Duende Native, Play 3.0

_C U R R E N T-D V E R B-S C O R E:515
Old 03-07-2014, 02:08 AM

I have recently installed Pro Tools 11 as part of my 4 free upgrades with purchasing Pro Tools 10 student. But after installing 11 I seem to have not gotten the Free Dynamics III DigiRack Plug-in Suit. Please help as it is quite frustrating that I can't really use ProTools 11 because of this.
Old 05-23-2015, 04:53 AM

Does anyone still have this installer?
http://archive.digidesign.com/download/dyn3/