How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2011, 01:27 PM

Default Pro Tools Corrupts My Recordings

Hi, so every time I record something through my mbox 2 mini to my pro tools, the recording sounds really bad, with a crackly noise over everything. If I turn the mix dial on the Mbox all the way to the left, it stops crackling in the direct playback, but the recording and the audio files are still corrupted.

The weird par is that I had it working just fine the day before the problems began, but the next day it didn't work. I screwed around with it and got it to change to this problem instead, but I don't know what I did.

I have tried switching out all the cables, and tried the mbox out with garageband, so I know that the problem is with Pro Tools.

Can someone help me fix this?