Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2017, 06:12 PM

Default Re: "AAE error - 536870192 was encountered"

Have been dealing with this same issue. And while my computer settings recognizes a Pro Tools I/O Aggregate, the "Hardware" window from the "Setup" tab does not. From what I hear it sounds like this is a compatability issue between the new OS and the Mbox Mini 3 -- has anyone replaced their interface and successfully remedied this issue?
Old 09-30-2017, 07:03 PM

Default Re: "AAE error - 536870192 was encountered"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisdenizendnessis View Post
Have been dealing with this same issue. And while my computer settings recognizes a Pro Tools I/O Aggregate, the "Hardware" window from the "Setup" tab does not. From what I hear it sounds like this is a compatability issue between the new OS and the Mbox Mini 3 -- has anyone replaced their interface and successfully remedied this issue?

What hardware/setup “tab” are you talking about? Screenshots or exact descriptions.

There is not any “Setup” or “Hardware” dialog you should be using to get this working with Pro Tools.

Does Pro Tools let you select that aggregate device in Setup>Playback Engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk