Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2002, 09:32 AM

Default I need opinions on Protools HD

I need frank and open opinions about how everyone feels about ProTools HD.

My company will be buying 5.1 surround audio post suite in the early fall; I will be buying a ProTools solution. I would love to hear what everyone has to say about the new HD setup, ie: how smooth is 5.1 surround mixing, are there a miriad of plug ins available, what do you absolutely hate about the HD system, what do you love about it? My video lock setup will be a machine control device that controls a DoReMi, with the sync device and blackburst as well. I look forward to hearing all opinions.

[email protected]