Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2020, 06:58 PM

Default Avid Complete Plugi-In Bundle expired on a renewed Pro Tools Ultimate Update Plan

I renewed my PT Ultimate Update/Support plan a few days ago and all is working as expected, though the iLok license for the "Avid Complete Plugin Bundle" shows that it is both "active" yet with an expiration date in the past and with the red "subscription expired" icon. But it seems like all the plugins work fine so I dunno... Since it seems like it's working so I didn't want to start a support case, but it is weird how the iLok manager is showing this subscription as expired. Avid or anyone with knowledge on this care to comment?
Old 01-14-2020, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Avid Complete Plug Ins Bundle, I can't renew my subscription

Well now I'm getting "Subscription about to expire (tomorrow)" notifications on the plugins and Falcon, even though I have a fully paid PT Ultimate Support/Update plan in place. I just started a case with Avid...I'm very concerned seeing that they never responded to your case back in December. Did it ever get resolved? I have critical mixes that I'm working on that are using these plugins...AVID PLEASE RESPOND...I paid for these plugins and need the subscription refreshed immediately...my case # is 03863651

Tony
Old 01-16-2020, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyspicoli View Post
Well now I'm getting "Subscription about to expire (tomorrow)" notifications on the plugins and Falcon, even though I have a fully paid PT Ultimate Support/Update plan in place. I just started a case with Avid...I'm very concerned seeing that they never responded to your case back in December. Did it ever get resolved? I have critical mixes that I'm working on that are using these plugins...AVID PLEASE RESPOND...I paid for these plugins and need the subscription refreshed immediately...my case # is 03863651

Tony
Got the same thing, with ReVibe not working in my sessions today.
Please solve this Avid!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-01-16 11.23.46.jpg (67.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-16-2020, 10:57 PM

I'm in a similar position. Just having returned from holidays, had turned off "Auto-renew" on my Ultimate license that expired December 21, so the Pro Plugins would not load, saying I do not have active iLok auth or license, and even after buying the Perpetual Pro Tools | Ultimate Software ExpertPlus Support plan tonight, still says "You do not have any pending deliveries for licenses". I'm going to contact support tomorrow, but even my support says "Renew" next to it, even though I just bought and paid for Ultimate with support. Not sure what's up with that. Hope I can reach human to sort it out. Would love to get the complete bundle and pro plugins working ASAP.
Old 01-17-2020, 12:59 AM

Hey Guys

I scalating now so keep an eye out for an answer from Avid support.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 01-17-2020, 01:30 AM

I magically got my Avid Complete bundle to work this morning after trying a few hours yesterday doing the exact same things.

Just followed the response from ilok support:

"Hello,

Please try going to the upper left of iLok License Manager to the "Licenses" menu and clicking on "Refresh Subscriptions". Then make sure the licenses are activated to your iLok and synchronize the iLok by right clicking the iLok and selecting synchronize. If this does not work you will need to contact the software publisher to make sure the subscription has been updated correctly. "

But the thing is I tried this a few times yesterday and didn't do anything but now it works.
Also updated my ilok manager yesterday but didn't restart the computer. Not sure what fixed it today but I'm happy it works
Old 01-18-2020, 06:21 PM

I just did the iLok account refresh thing suggested here, and the license then appeared and I was able to transfer it to iLok, now good till December 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrikUdd View Post
I magically got my Avid Complete bundle to work this morning after trying a few hours yesterday doing the exact same things.

Just followed the response from ilok support:

"Hello,

Please try going to the upper left of iLok License Manager to the "Licenses" menu and clicking on "Refresh Subscriptions". Then make sure the licenses are activated to your iLok and synchronize the iLok by right clicking the iLok and selecting synchronize. If this does not work you will need to contact the software publisher to make sure the subscription has been updated correctly. "

But the thing is I tried this a few times yesterday and didn't do anything but now it works.
Also updated my ilok manager yesterday but didn't restart the computer. Not sure what fixed it today but I'm happy it works