Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 10-10-2013, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Instrument Expansion Pack Now Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty27 View Post
Woohoo - well spotted!

Upgrade shows as $99.99 but when I click through, its shows $149.99 + no information on how AIR will validate upgrades e.g. if one is/was not a registered user with Avid and only have the old iLok asset?
Same here $149.99. Went to a different computer and clicked on the same $99 upgrade button and now it was $299.99!

I don't normally buy backup discs but for $6 I probably will. Will try web site later & hope it's working.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:28 PM

I received the email for the upgrade a few minutes ago. It went through for $99.

Starting to download now. We'll see.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 10-10-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM@METRO View Post
I received the email for the upgrade a few minutes ago. It went through for $99.

Starting to download now. We'll see.
I just received the email too. Going to try and buy
Old 10-10-2013, 04:11 PM

I have individuals and ExPack and got the codes to all. (7)
The web site for the "store" not upgrade link has the single (Hybrid) to EXPack for $99 no coupon.

Back to the upgrade page and it shows as $149.00!

Confused although I understand a busy server.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedemena View Post
I just received the email too. Going to try and buy
Code worked and reduced the price to 99.99.

Now downloading. Lots of files to download as you get a list of all instruments and some like Structure or Strike have many parts. Speed seems normal (download speed). Doesn't seem to be choked up.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedemena View Post
Code worked and reduced the price to 99.99.

Now downloading. Lots of files to download as you get a list of all instruments and some like Structure or Strike have many parts. Speed seems normal (download speed). Doesn't seem to be choked up.
Can you confirm what you have listed? I seem to have everything (Mac & PC) both listed twice with different auth codes for each? Thx.

Shifting Sands Audio
www.shiftingsandsaudio.com
soundcloud.com/shiftingsands

Asus X79 Deluxe | i7 4930K @ 4.1 | 32Gb Ripjaws CL9 GBLZ | Radeon R5 230 | Win7 Pro (64) | 256Gb Samsung 850 SSD | 2x 1Tb Seagate SATA | 250Gb Samsung EVO SSD | 128 Samsung SSD | Antec 650W | ProTools 11.3.2HD, 10.3.9HD, 12.5 | Cubase 9.0.20 Pro | Nuendo 8 | Studio One 3.2 Pro | RME UFX | 2x Octopre Mkii Dynamic | Alphatrack | DTouch | Logitech G510 | Kensington Trackball | Yamaha UX256
Old 10-10-2013, 05:04 PM

Folks Air Servers are slammed - looks like about about 24-36 hours to download the whole thing so be forewarned.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
Folks Air Servers are slammed - looks like about about 24-36 hours to download the whole thing so be forewarned.
Kinda thought that would happen...and now with 2 MORE VIs + THEIR Content it would be easier to buy the BU discs and have them overnighted for a whole $25 more. :)

www.LightWingStudios.com

Musical Instrument Protection Accessories...Made In America.

Dell Precision T7910, Dual Processors (total 20 Cores), 128GB RAM, 4 @ 2TB SSDs, 1 @ 4TB HDs, Nvidia 2GB Dual Monitor Card, Dual LG 48" TVs used as Monitors, Arturia 88 Midi Controller, Black Lion USB Audio Interface, Mackie HR-828 Monitors, Katana Head, Fishman Triple Play, Win 10 Pro, PT 2023.3 Studio, only the Plugins I NEED, WAY TOO MANY Guitars...and an AMAZING wife!

AxeShield HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, AxeSak, AxeGlove, AxeCap & PedalShield
Old 10-10-2013, 05:30 PM

Default Pro Tools Instrument Expansion Pack Now Available!

Quick question. Anyone here who received their code only own one of the instruments? Or did you all have the entire PTIEP?

I ask because I guess I caught the website at an odd time. I own strike 1.0 and when I heard about the new release I checked out their site. Clicked on strike and saw the upgrade button. A screen popped up where I could upgrade it to 2.0 or buy the new air IEP. I clicked the new IEP option. Price showed correctly as $149. So I went through with the purchase. Since it asked for an email I thought maybe that confirmed I was a strike 1.x owner. However after purchase all I have access to is the hybrid installer.

So what's the over/under on how long it will take to sort this out? Lol. In retrospect I'm guessing they're sending out the PTIEP owners their promo codes first. Then probably multi instrument owners next. Then finally single instrument owners. Although I did have hybrid also. I bought it as an add-on somewhere along one of my upgrade paths. Maybe with the MPTK. Not sure. It's been too long.

Anyways I sent them an email. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to call them. Any advice is greatly appreciated. And I know to be patient. I am. Just curious if anyone else is in this boat with me.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CME View Post
Anyways I sent them an email. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to call them. Any advice is greatly appreciated. And I know to be patient. I am. Just curious if anyone else is in this boat with me.
I only had Transfuser registered & applied the code to upgrade to the IEP2. I even used a different email address rather than the one I got sent the code to & everything went OK. I have all the individual licenses available on my downloads page (plus a 2nd auth code for each of them too...) - I think their purchasing system is a bit wonky!

Hope you get it sorted.

Shifting Sands Audio
www.shiftingsandsaudio.com
soundcloud.com/shiftingsands

Asus X79 Deluxe | i7 4930K @ 4.1 | 32Gb Ripjaws CL9 GBLZ | Radeon R5 230 | Win7 Pro (64) | 256Gb Samsung 850 SSD | 2x 1Tb Seagate SATA | 250Gb Samsung EVO SSD | 128 Samsung SSD | Antec 650W | ProTools 11.3.2HD, 10.3.9HD, 12.5 | Cubase 9.0.20 Pro | Nuendo 8 | Studio One 3.2 Pro | RME UFX | 2x Octopre Mkii Dynamic | Alphatrack | DTouch | Logitech G510 | Kensington Trackball | Yamaha UX256