Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Third Party Interfaces
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2015, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 11 crashes after/during loading season.

Hello,

I found for my audio interface from M-Audio M-Track Plus mkII also 64 Bit drivers, and I also have ASIO4All driver installed on my system. There isn't a problem between the audio interface and the notebook/system. The main problem is that Pro Tools 11 is crashing every time, when I load my old seasons or when I try to load a season from the template. I tried it also on my Computer with an i5 Intel 2x2.8 GHz processor, 8 GB Ram, 500 GB HDD 7200 rpm, Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 1 GB, windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate. I did the same installation of the daw and it is also crashing. Is there a bad plugin? I installed PT10, then PT11, then AIR collection for PT11 and then Virtual Instruments for PT10.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:45 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 11 crashes after/during loading season.

!PROBELM SOLVED!

In the "Playback Engine" was loaded a wrong driver, which was the issue of the crash after every loading. Now I changed it to the "ASIO4All" driver and everything is working (plug-ins, effects, playback...) And also with the "M-Audio M-Track Plus mkii 64 Bit driver" it is working very well. So the Intel i3 processor is enough how I said. Also the 12 GB RAM do the work great. Faster bouncing than with 8 GB RAM (same track 20 seconds faster - 8 minute track).
It is also faster loading the season and the workflow, #1. So everybody who told me that it will never be working/running on my notebook, I am glad that I contact the Avid Support Team and that they helped me helpful. I did music all the long night and without any error report or crash.

Intel i3 2,5 GHz, 12 GB RAM, Intel HD, 1 TB 7200 rpm, Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate, M-Audio M-Track Plus mkii