Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2006, 01:12 PM

Default Horrible service - Shame on you Digi

I went on-line and ordered an authorization code to unlock the MP3 mix-down option.
The code I’m given won’t work with the challenge. I can’t get the software to install.

Unlike a lot of you – I’m not a computer geniuses – so keep your flaming to your self. Installing software should not be this hard. What really is lame is I try to call Digi fopr some support and its nothing short of a friken phone maze just to try to talk to a human being.

All I need is a human being to help me for a minute. Not a support sheet that gives me a host of different scenerios to try when dealing with this kind of crap.

So now I’m on terminal hold. This is lame. I’d just assume get a refund and keep using Acid to convert to MP3
Old 04-25-2006, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Horrible service - Shame on you Digi

By the way. I did all of the recommended thigs that Digi says to do when having trouble with install. The list came with the key via e-mail. No luck. So now I'm stuck with a key I paid for that I can't use, and I can't get anyone from Digi to help me out.
What a drag.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:11 PM

We're all glad that we could help you
Old 04-25-2006, 07:20 PM

Thanks wax trax - you most of all were the most helpful.

Listen - I've been here on the DUC for almost six years - and I've done very little complaining, so don't bother flaming me. The reason that I posted is obviouse -

1- to see if someone else has been through this and has a solution
2 - to see if Digi's forum admin has an answer since I litteraly can't get any decent support on the phone.

If you don't want to read a post were a person is venting a bit and needs some help - just pass it up, but don't mess with me, cause my day allready sux.

Old 04-26-2006, 07:53 AM

Write a demand letter for a correct authorization code, send copy of online receipts, copy of credit card transactions...use e-mail perhaps.

This option is next step perhaps.

mistakes happen. But getting it fixed is the next thing.

good luck