Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2009, 08:02 AM

Default Re: anyway to avoid the creation of folders by digi on all my drives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic Pro View Post
why not let digi do there job and handle this guys, stop acting like a bunch if bigots when people suggest things that are new, and don't tell me you where arguing on my side, once a digi sessions starts there is not way to eject the drives, even after quitting pro tools (on certain computers in fact) so ranting n as if your defending digi for a bug or flaw like this is not a answer but more less proof that no matter how much you help others here or know your still geeks and need to get out for some air !

haha lol

hope u did not hurt your feelings now., sometimes the truth is enough, drop it and go help some one stuck with something more complicated make yourselves USEFUL!
Cool, finally someone has been posting about these folders, i do not think work arounds are good excuses, it could not be that hard for digi to deal with them could it.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:40 AM

Talking Re: anyway to avoid the creation of folders by digi on all my drives?

So now we are just bigoted geeks?

What happened to the Taliban of PT? I kinda liked that one better.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:07 PM

Default Re: anyway to avoid the creation of folders by digi on all my drives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic Pro View Post
why not let digi do there job and handle this guys, stop acting like a bunch if bigots when people suggest things that are new, and don't tell me you where arguing on my side, once a digi sessions starts there is not way to eject the drives, even after quitting pro tools (on certain computers in fact) so ranting n as if your defending digi for a bug or flaw like this is not a answer but more less proof that no matter how much you help others here or know your still geeks and need to get out for some air !
haha lol
hope u did not hurt your feelings now., sometimes the truth is enough, drop it and go help some one stuck with something more complicated make yourselves USEFUL!
Mr. Logic,
You need to scroll back the thread and read exactly what I have and have not posted. You seem to be confusing all of our posts with each other, as if we are all just one collective borg responding to each of your solitary individualist free-thinking posts.

Cheers,
Angelo Quaglia