Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2004, 07:48 PM

Default Ahhhh..... It is such a happy night...

Such a calm night , no fights, all is well! I wanted to start a new post to say "hi" to all my Duc's and tell ya that the Templates are being designed as we speak... All is well in D.C. land.... Beer light was on early today and life is so... Good! New strings on later so I will test the 435's again with new strings to see what it does....

All is well! Get to put new drum heads on the kit tomorrow. Woo Hoo! Trying out the D6 I picked up too.... Shootout against the D112 I have. Tempramental (sp?) punk it is!

- Doc

MONUMENT SOUND ON YOUTUBE

Monument Sound Facebook

"Changing how people hear music one track at a time"
Old 06-18-2004, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Ahhhh..... It is such a happy night...

OH U HAVING A GOOD NIGHT.................LOLOL
Old 06-18-2004, 08:52 PM

jaws theme music...............that`s what this forum is missing.........a little audio..

...next?
Mac Pro 2.66 Quad
Adam A7
Waves Gold, VSeries
Pultec Bundle
URS, McDSP
Old 06-18-2004, 08:53 PM

And then it all comes crashing to an end..

Amazing how a smile can go away so fast.. Like a kid dropping his ice cream.

Look who's lurkin in the background.... Man you are like herpies.. The gift that really keeps on giving. C'mon man.. Change the name again. Please...

No man, seriously my main man "Streets," hows it hanging tonight? Anything on your side of the planet...

I am not gonna let you bother me tonight. Been to good of a night really. All is well on the Duc tonight and that "Ain't goanna change!"

So enlighten us.. How is it tonight? You get that system working yet? Static is gone, what is happening now? MBox working yet?

YOUR PAL!
- Doc

Monument Sound Facebook

Old 06-18-2004, 09:03 PM

IM GOOD TONIGHT AND IM NOT TRYING TO FIGHT WITH NOBODY CUZ IM ABOUT MUSIC AND MONEY ....YA I GOT THE STATIC OUT TODAY AFTER I HAD TO ORDER MY RECOVERY CD'S FOR MY PC TO SET IT BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS SO I CAN PUT THE WINDOWS XP SP1 ON MY CPU SO NOW EVERYTHING IS GOOD..........
Old 06-18-2004, 09:10 PM

Good cause I am drinkin tonight, and life is smooooooooooth! Could be bad if I had to argue tonight. May not make any sense ya know. WHY ARE YOU IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!! I CAN READ normal text....... Order CD's They should have sent those? hmmmm.... Need to get legit man
Stop buyin goff the streets - no pun there, but damn that was funny to me right now...

- doc

Monument Sound Facebook

Old 06-18-2004, 09:20 PM

streets,
I'm glad you finally got your system working man, congrats! Post some stuff for us to hear man. It's all about the music.

Studio rig: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R, Intel i7 920, 6GB Patriot DDR3, NVidia 8600GS, LG GGW-H20L BD-RE, Sony CRX195E1 CD-RW, 2x WD Caviar black 640GB (os swap), 1x WD caviar 320GB (sessions), 1x Maxtor 120GB (sessions), 1x Seagate 1TB (samples/loops), Profire2626, Command8, PT12 on OSX

Mobile Rig: 2015 MacBook Pro Retina, Apollo Twin, PT12
Old 06-18-2004, 10:02 PM

i lost my set up disk that my cpu came with so i had to order more from the company ya know i pay for my cpu it cost me 1'300 .......oh and i will post some stuff like next week cuz im recording all this week so next week i will have some joints for ya'll cuz i rap and produce so im recording vocals this week..
Old 06-18-2004, 10:08 PM

Hey Doc, I don't have much to say right now, I just wanted to say HI! let me know what you think of the D6 vs D112.

PT 2023.6 Ultimate (Perpetual) | Avid Carbon | M1 Max Mac Studio; 32 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.

PT 2023.6 Studio (Perpetual) | M1 MacBook Air; 16 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:44 AM

hey doc, phil, everyone...
im on the road right now with The Dead, helping out live sound and hanging out with the guys. They've done 4 nights so far at Red Rocks Amphitheatre just outside of Denver, Colorado, and its an AMAZING venue. Seriously, the coolest outdoor venue I've ever been to. They play one more night there, and then were off down to arizona and back up to home base in California.
tonight, the weather looked real troublesome, it was foggy, and there were a few scattered thunderstorms earlier in the day, but they played anyways, and about half way through their set, the fog and lightning really started to pick up. I gotta tell you, the concert was surreal. lightning and fog and all that smoke expected at a Dead show was really overwhelming. very very cool.

sounds like you're all doing well...i've missed a few seemingly very important/funny posts that digi shut down, but seems like your doing pretty well tonight eh Doc?

im excited to get home and give a shot at the 70's funky guitar-riff theme contest. hopefully you wont dissappear like the last guitar contest moderator did....hehe.

anywho, im gonna go play the Xbox now, have a good night guys.

ev