Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2014, 09:35 AM

Default Re: Liquidsonics Reverberate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldM View Post
I remember reading somewhere on the DUC that the Lexicon IR's were really great. Is it the ones here I wonder, that they meant?
Actually I actually posted about the lex 480L IR's on another thread recently. I got this link from pro tools expert. They are great. Try them both

http://www.housecallfm.com/download-...l-lexicon-480l
Old 03-28-2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSonics View Post
Following some user requests for Reverberate to support AudioSuite, this feature has been added to the 64-bit version for use in Pro Tools 11 (support for PT 10 probably won't be coming due to some technical difficulties). If any problems arise with the AS or the regular plugin (as some fairly low-level changes were needed to get this feature in), just contact me via the support page and revert to an old version below 1.912.
Reverberate shows up in Audiosuite here as Reverberate (RTAS Saves Mode) and there are two of them. Both look identical and don't appear to be Mono/Stereo options.

Is this correct?
RME, Daking, Heritage, ISA, Sytek

Old 03-28-2014, 12:37 PM
LiquidSonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKG View Post
Reverberate shows up in Audiosuite here as Reverberate (RTAS Saves Mode) and there are two of them. Both look identical and don't appear to be Mono/Stereo options.

Is this correct?
If you installed using this option on PC (necessary if you were using the RTAS version of Reverberate and need old saves compatibility) this would happen yes. It's unnecessary and I will remove it in a future release. Thanks for flagging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldM View Post
I'd be curious to know from any of the other Reverberate users out there, what additional IR libraries have you used or really like beyond what comes with it? Wouldn't mind adding some more, but would like to know what others like. Thanks!
I could recommend the Samplicity M7 IRs all day, for which I created some presets and a guide to using them in a zip linked here
Old 03-28-2014, 02:33 PM

EchoChamber has good ir's
There's another that unfortunately has disappeared even though the website is still up and that's noisevault. See this page: http://noisevault.com/index.php?page=ir-library
I managed to grab everything they had years back before they took the ir's down. Huge library.

QAPLA!
Old 03-28-2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSonics View Post
If you installed using this option on PC (necessary if you were using the RTAS version of Reverberate and need old saves compatibility) this would happen yes. It's unnecessary and I will remove it in a future release. Thanks for flagging.

I could recommend the Samplicity M7 IRs all day, for which I created some presets and a guide to using them in a zip linked here

Thanks for the quick reply Matt. I am not quite out of PT10 entirely so I clicked the RTAS save just to be safe, no biggie.
RME, Daking, Heritage, ISA, Sytek

Old 10-10-2015, 12:29 AM
LiquidSonics

Hi

I'm looking for a few beta testers that may be interested in testing Reverberate 2 for AAX before general release. The lead new feature is a new processing mode called Fusion-IR which captures more of the time varying behaviour of many high quality reverbs by taking multiple IRs of the same preset and modulating across the set. This gives a much more lively and natural sound, and I think captures the source much more accurately than regular true stereo convolution can.

So I decided to go for the most brutal challenge I could, improve on the Samplicity Bricasti IRs. I provided some audio demos a few months ago at KVR when this was just a tech demo. Now I've done a complete Fusion-IR capture of the M7 (every preset including the more modulated version 2 algorithm banks which isn't in the Samplicity set) and that's going to be available for free along with a bunch of other factory Fusion-IRs (Casey at Bricasti has agreed to letting me publish the M7 set in the same way he did the Samplicity set). These are available for beta testers.

I've got more offers of VST-AU testers than AAX at present hence the more direct call here, so it would be good to get a few extra hands on board.

So if anybody would like to get in on this some more details are available at the LiquidSonics Facebook page.

Thanks in advance and I hope people are going to love the new tech.

Last edited by LiquidSonics; 10-10-2015 at 12:49 AM.