How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2020, 12:16 AM

Default Odd things happening with icon driver bundle on Mavericks

Hi,

I’ve had to do a complete reinstall of everything and had to go to Mavericks for UAD plugin compatibility. Everything has been running fine on mountain lion with the icon! But my first full session on Mavericks and after a few hours the EQ and Dynamics sections stopped working? I thought it was a physical issue. Console broken. Cable off or power supply issue. Then ran test on the console and everything worked, ran Vegas test mode etc. Then I thought I would boot up the old mountain lion system and everything worked. Back to Mavericks still not working. Trashed PT prefs and back working!! Next day the centre meters stopped working. Went back to mountain lion all ok. Back to Mavericks and they’re working again? Seems odd the just sections of the console stop working and require prefs to be renewed or to boot up the old system to get them back working.

Also since Mavericks install the monitor section says Xmon off all the time. Might be something else causing this.

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:25 AM

Default Re: Odd things happening with icon driver bundle on Mavericks

Probably an issue with Maverick, anyway you could up to Yosemite ?