Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 03-28-2002, 09:53 AM

Default Re: God Bless America, Europe, Canada, Tijuana...etc.

Roy, if this was the old West you'd have the fastest gun in town. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Marc
Old 03-28-2002, 09:54 AM

LOL! Thanks Roy. Oops, gotta hit the road again. Will be on the look out for geronimo! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2002, 06:13 PM

It should be noted that when someone says "God Bless America" they mean ALL of North America, which includes our Canadian neighbors. And the more God blesses America, the more Canada gets protected by our military. No offence is meant by this, but face it Milwaukee would kick their @ss in a war. LOL..just KIDDING Canada! Koo-loo-koo-koo-koo-loo-koo-koo!! I love the Great White North, eh?

Well, I'm sorry so many of you lost sleep over my problems. I should have called the Radio Shack tech support hotline...you guys really ought to check out the RSUC...it's awesome...we talk about batteries and remote control cars and how to build CB radios and stuff. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2002, 08:20 PM

Allright sessiondude it's easy to see your opinion of Canada (It's Koo roo koo koo by the way ) I'll have you know we have a long and proud heritage ... like the time we..... wait a minute..... that was you guys. Well how about ...... no that was you as well..... okay...... well how about our mayple syrup...... and that space shuttle arm thing? And you think one state can kick our ass in a war? Well I have just one thing to say to that..... we get to pick which state!! Whatta ya think of that huh?? There I showed him huh? Now you know we are watching and won't take any Canada jokes lightly...... you were joking right?
Old 03-28-2002, 08:54 PM

Yes, of course I was joking. In fact right now I'm rubbing myself all over singing "Oh Canada!" Plus, I love Alanis. Something about her...you know, I interviewed her a few years ago and I asked her to marry me. Scientists still can't (using the latest technology) find any space of time between me asking and her saying "NO!". Kids In The Hall, SCTV, Michael J. Fox - I love Canada. You live among us and we can't even tell!!
[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2002, 10:49 PM

I think the Geronimo post must have gotten yanked. I missed it... but that explains the comments from another member who said something about balancing out the Canadia stuff - I didn't get that, and now I do.

Well, I'm glad that you were able to track your problem down. See why it's important to start at one end of the signal "chain" and test everything sequentially and take NOTHING for granted as "working"? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2002, 10:53 PM

Yes I do Phil. Thanks for the help. I just knew I shouldn't have bought those wooden cables...sales guys! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]