Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 05-11-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Export regions/Master channel

Hey, I have a problem: Does anyone know if it's possible to use the "Export selected regions as files" function but still send the audio through the master channels for EQ/Compression? I don't want to have to listen to everything in realtime using the "Bounce to Disk" function but I still want the AIFF files to have the master channels EQ/Compression etc. applied to them.

Thanks

Benjamino

Right, I'm now aware that it is not possible to export from the regions list "through" the master channel, and also that fades don't export either...GRRR...

So, does anyone know if there is a way of mastering...or at least creating a stereo mixdown (AIFF) which contains all the relevant session data (fades, volume, RTAS pluggins etc. etc.) but that doesn't require the agonisingly slow process of "Bouncing to Disk"?? I'm in a hurry and really haven't got the time for realtime playback of 30+ pieces of music when I already know what they sound like...I don't need to check them during "Bounce to Disk"!

Please Help!?!

Benjamino

Mobile - MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4GB RAM, PT v7.3.1, 002R, 003R, MBox + 3rd party stuff
Old 05-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Avid

Default Re: Export regions/Master channel

There is no way to include fades or plug-ins using 'Export Selected', you must use Bounce to Disk.