Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 03-17-2005, 09:20 AM

Default Need to pick your brains.....

Ok guys I need some help. I am just about done building my new studio and now I need to upgrade a couple of things to get back if full swing. Here is my problem

I have a 001 with a Apogee Mini me hanging off of it of doing overdubs. I am probably going to but the digimax 96 because I like having the limiters for tracking drums. Now I can hook one up at a time and sync to external for either device but I would like to have everything hooked up at once and use the Apogee to track overheads while tracking the rest of the kit through the Digimax.

I need a word clock distribution amplifier. The problem is no one seems to make a spdif 1 in 4 out, lets say or a simular unit anymore. Aardvark had one but I found out they are out of business.

Does anyone know of a solution or have a unit they no longer are using that they would like to sell?

Aside from more inputs I would get the benefit of the Apogee clock that would improve all the converters in the 001 as well as the Digimax.

Hope I made since and hope someone can help me find a solution!

Thanks in advance,

www.kineticrecordingstudios.com
Old 03-17-2005, 02:38 PM

Default Re: Need to pick your brains.....

Isnt there a new UA 2192 or something that is a 2i4o adda?