Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2010, 07:26 PM

Default Recording first time with PTLE

I posted this in a different forum here on the site but when I notice that the first 6-8 threads are unreplied I figure this particular forum might be more apt:

Hi to all

This week I have spent getting PT's up and at least functioning on my old P4 system. Managed to get it working while I wait for a new computer built to spec.

Have a couple of questions for now and hope I get some response. Please pardon my noobiness

I recorded a guitar track in 3/4 time. I would like to take advantage of the drum loops provided but I haven't come across any loops that are other than 4/4. I've tried the Elastic time feature (really cool!) but not much luck trying to conform a 4/4 to a 3/4. Is there a way I can just take a simple 4/4 beat and convert to 3/4?? Also the BFD Lite that was included on the installation disc, are there supposed to be loops provided because I can't seem to find any sound files when I go looking.

Any help would be appreciated. Thx

Jim