Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 02-09-2019, 08:13 PM

Default Neyrinck V-Panner no longer working

I bought Paul Neyrinck's V-Control Pro and was happily using the V-Panner app via my Surface4 and Chrome web browser for surround panning on projects in 2018. It was a great assistance to a feature film, 'Kairos' I mixed in 5.1 in my studio.

However after the Christmas break I have found the app is no longer working even though my annual license renewed and I've updated to the latest V Control Pro version 2.2.21.2 which shows is licensed on my computer.
It does not load the panner page, and when I check out the Neyrinck website and go to the setup link for V-Panner I get this error page (see attached image). I have also tried connecting using an iPad and an iPhone and the V-Panner iOS app with no luck.

I suspect, as V-Panner requires an internet link back to neyrinck.com, that this is the issue but haven't been able to get a response to my support request to them for over a month now.

Has anyone else experienced this fault in 2019 or do you have V-Panner working correctly?