Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 11-03-2016, 09:34 AM
Avid

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't deposited for 12.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bing181 View Post
Same here.

This happened a month ago, and temporary deposits were put into my iLok account. Today in the middle of a mix, the Digilink I/O auth. expired, while the PT licence expires tomorrow. So, I can open PT, but not access any I/O hardware.

Just finding this unbelievable to be honest. If I ran my business like this, I wouldn't have one.

If anyone's following this, Case Number is 03048688.
Hi bing181,
I've already alerted the licensing team about this. One of our Licensing reps should be in touch with you soon. Please check your Email and Phone from time to time. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Tope
Old 11-03-2016, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't deposited for 12.6

Hi There

Hope this is appropriate to place to post this.

I have an active monthly subscription for Pro Tools 12, but my ilok license has expired. When I attempt to refresh the license, the message, "Renewal is pending for the following licenses" appears. Meanwhile my 'pro tools plan' shows as renewed (even though the two are together). I don't get it.

How can I have an active avid product subscription and an expired ilok license when avid provides the license?

I've tried resyncing, rebooting, playing with iLok settings in the control panel and getting pretty frustrated.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:42 PM

for above, case # 03075203
Old 11-08-2016, 01:44 AM

Hi guys

May someone from Avid please let me know when I am going to get my updated iLok license for PT 12.6? I just checked now and there is still nothing.

I have an active upgrade plan which is valid until March 2017 so I would really like my new license please!

This is incredibly frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiomatrix View Post
Hi all

Seems like I am in the same boat. Eventually decided to upgrade to 12.6 but now it says I do not have a license. I then upgraded to the latest Ilok manager but there are no pending licenses available for surrender. It is a perpetual license and the upgrade plan is active. In my Ilok account it lists "Pro Tools with Upgrade and Support Plan 2015 (NT)", under which there is Pro Tools 10, 11, 12 and 2016. There is no expiration date.

I attempted to open an equipment support case with the correct machine ID and filled in all the required fields, but was presented with the following error:

--------
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Error: Severity Field is required for "Technical" cases (Related field: Severity)
--------

There is no 'severity field' available.

Now I have to uninstall 12.6, reinstall 12.5.2 and hope that it still work. This is really not good for a professional studio environment as I have wasted an hour searching through the DUC and Avid sites, trying to unsuccessfully log a support case, upgrading, uninstalling etc. What a mess!

Any help with getting the latest license deposited into my Ilok account would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Vaughan

PS. On a side note, the "home" screen for support is blank.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennguitar View Post
for above, case # 03075203
Hi glennguitar,
ProTools Subscription and PT plan licenses are already on your iLok account. Please activate them on your iLok License Manager to run your Pro Tools.

Thanks,
Tope
Old 11-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiomatrix View Post
Hi guys

May someone from Avid please let me know when I am going to get my updated iLok license for PT 12.6? I just checked now and there is still nothing.

I have an active upgrade plan which is valid until March 2017 so I would really like my new license please!

This is incredibly frustrating.
I've started a support case for you. One of our licensing reps should be in touch with you soon. Thank you.

Tope
Old 11-08-2016, 12:14 PM

Many thanks!
Old 11-10-2016, 07:03 AM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but iLok license wasn't renewed !!

Hello! I may have a problem too ...
2 days ago I bought the Pro Tools | HD Annual Upgrade and Support Plan (Renew) - Order ID: 5014457 with PayPal.
I recieved the ordering confirmation. after that Arvato Systems sent me an Invoice with an amount of 0 € ! - WTF ?? (see attachment)
In my Avid account the Plan says "Active" (see attachment)
In the iLok Manager the HD Plan appears expired. If I hit the refresh button it says "Renewal is pending for the following licenses". This happens since yesterday..
So, it's the first time i'm doing this ... is this a normal issue ?
How long is the waiting time for recieving the renewal of my HD Plan on my iLok? All my bonus Plug-Ins at the moment won't authorize!
Thanks, Greg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-10 um 15.52.20.jpg (17.0 KB, 0 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf invoice_1000329595_20161108_193714_ITA_en.pdf (48.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by sonorus; 11-10-2016 at 07:18 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorus View Post
Hello! I may have a problem too ...
2 days ago I bought the Pro Tools | HD Annual Upgrade and Support Plan (Renew) - Order ID: 5014457 with PayPal.
I recieved the ordering confirmation. after that Arvato Systems sent me an Invoice with an amount of 0 € ! - WTF ?? (see attachment)
In my Avid account the Plan says "Active" (see attachment)
In the iLok Manager the HD Plan appears expired. If I hit the refresh button it says "Renewal is pending for the following licenses". This happens since yesterday..
So, it's the first time i'm doing this ... is this a normal issue ?
How long is the waiting time for recieving the renewal of my HD Plan on my iLok? All my bonus Plug-Ins at the moment won't authorize!
Thanks, Greg
Hi Greg,

I've created a web store support case regarding your concern. One of our web store team will be in touch with you through Email regarding your concern.

Thanks,
Tope
Old 11-10-2016, 09:37 AM

Hey!!
Superfast support! All solved!
THANK YOU!!