Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows

Old 10-17-2014, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Drive Letters Not Recognized

My NI libraries are all showing their old file path within Service Center. I'm locating my libraries in Kontakt and the changes aren't sticking, I'm being asked to locate them again upon reopening Kontakt. Maschine's Library can't be added because it's telling me the library is in the same location, it's asking me to pick another location.

I know this has now become a non-Pro Tools related issue, but if you have any idea how to fix this problem I'd appreciate the help.

UPDATE: Took me a long time to get everything situated but I believe I have everything working fine now, fingers crossed. Reaktor libraries had to be re-downloaded and installed. I also had to go into the Registry Editor and delete any keys regarding Reaktor and the previous A: drive because I was getting an "Invalid Drive A:" error. So for anyone who comes across this thread Googling a similar issue be sure to uninstall all Reaktor content prior to assigning a new drive letter, this might be able to save you a lot of time. If not you'll have to search through the Registry and delete conflicting keys manually, one by one.

Again, thanks for the help and information you guys were able to provide.

Last edited by Fidelitymusic; 10-18-2014 at 01:34 AM.