Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)

Old 07-12-2011, 12:05 PM

Default HD Omni firmware update

Hey guys!
My HD Native + Omni is about to come in , and I want to be prepared for this fan noise everyone talks about.

So, where do i find this firmware update that people speak of? I tried looking at the avid website. Either im blind or im an idiot...but i can't find it.

Thanks guys!

Chris
Old 07-12-2011, 10:48 PM

Default Re: HD Omni firmware update

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDac View Post
Hey guys!
My HD Native + Omni is about to come in , and I want to be prepared for this fan noise everyone talks about.

So, where do i find this firmware update that people speak of? I tried looking at the avid website. Either im blind or im an idiot...but i can't find it.

Thanks guys!

Chris
You'll find it in the 4th tab of the DigiTest app, which will be found in the Digidesign folder.

Hope that helps and keep us posted when you get the new system up and running.

Shane

Give your plug-ins a facelift...and skin 'em!

"Music should be performed by the musician, not by the engineer."

Michael Wagener 25th July 2005, 02:59 PM

Pro Tools|HD Native 9.0.1 | Pro Tools|HDX 10.2 | Studio One | REAPER 4.22 | HD OMNI | HoboMac Pro 2.26Ghz Quad-Core | W7 Ultimate 64-bit
Old 07-13-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDac View Post
Hey guys!

Thanks guys!

Chris
I just finished bitching about this in the website thread! No mention of how to update the firmware in support or the Omni manual.

So your eyes and IQ are fine
Old 08-01-2011, 11:27 AM

Hey guys!! i know this is way overdue, but everything is working fine now!!! i love my new system :).