Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 09-17-2015, 10:40 AM

Default Re: "SystemId Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial"

Hey Darryl thanks mate that link resolved it for me and I was able to complete the firmware update!

I cannot thank you all enough!! removed IE11 and removed 1 update named IE11 and all was fine :)
Old 10-10-2015, 03:08 PM

Default Re: "SystemId Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial"

When I try to upgrade my Eleven Rack I get the same fail message:
SystemId (XXXX) Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial Number (XXXX)

I'm running Windows 8.1 and although you can't uninstall IE11, you can turn it off in the programs list which I have done. This hasn't fixed the error however. My system is:

Processor: Intel i7-4770K
RAM: 16GB
System Type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
Eleven Rack Firmware Version 1.0.3
Build 0.6.2.0

Any ideas?
Old 10-10-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtnorwood View Post
When I try to upgrade my Eleven Rack I get the same fail message:
SystemId (XXXX) Entered does not match the SystemId on record for this Serial Number (XXXX)

I'm running Windows 8.1 and although you can't uninstall IE11, you can turn it off in the programs list which I have done. This hasn't fixed the error however. My system is:

Processor: Intel i7-4770K
RAM: 16GB
System Type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
Eleven Rack Firmware Version 1.0.3
Build 0.6.2.0

Any ideas?
Would you happen to have an old computer with XP on it laying around somewhere? If Win8 is the problems, then another PC is the solution. However, if the problem is the serial and id are wrong, then you need to contact Avid to get them reset.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 10-10-2015, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
Would you happen to have an old computer with XP on it laying around somewhere? If Win8 is the problems, then another PC is the solution. However, if the problem is the serial and id are wrong, then you need to contact Avid to get them reset.
I don't have anything with XP on it but I do have a windows 7 PC. Good lord if you need XP then WTF if going on?

Would Windows 7 offer a different result?

Thanks,

Jon
Old 10-10-2015, 09:17 PM

I used a PC with Windows 7 and uninstalled IE on it. I got the same error:

What's my next move? Also is there a phone number I can call? The support page leads me around in circles. I'm starting to regret this purchase heh.

Jon

Last edited by Jtnorwood; 10-10-2015 at 09:34 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:

What's my next move? Also is there a phone number I can call? The support page leads me around in circles. I'm starting to regret this purchase heh.

Jon
Don't regret it, you'll get setup. The protection scheme is just a nightmare with the ERXP. You will probably need your numbers reset since you already typed them in on one computer. The Windows 7 machine should work if you can get rid of IE9 and above.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 10-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Avid

Quote:

Jon
Hi Jon,

Let me create a case for your concern and will get one of our technical support representative call you back to help you with your concern. And just for a reference, our support line number is 650-237-1700.

Best Regards,

YD
Old 10-11-2015, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
Hi Jon,

Let me create a case for your concern and will get one of our technical support representative call you back to help you with your concern. And just for a reference, our support line number is 650-237-1700.

Best Regards,

YD
Thanks alot, everyone here has been a big help.

Jon
Old 10-13-2015, 09:17 AM

This is resolved. The serial number was wrong and I used a Win 8.1 machine that further goofed up the process so yay.

Thanks for the help.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:02 AM

Hi Guys,

I`m new too and have exactly the same problem, I`m running windows 10 on one system and now have an 8 system sitting here which still tells me the ID/serials don`t match.
Contacted support" Eleven expansion pack [Case : 02820953]" and the code they gave me said it had already been used.
Think I need to lay down before it all goes out the window!