How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2015, 06:00 AM

Default Eleven Rack CC# numbers and Settings

Hi ,

I'm trying to find out the CC# for the Delay Mix to assign control of it to a expression pedal ....Yes I'm aware of the Multi Fx #11 function in Eleven Rack but would like to use this different way ....the list of MIDI CC's doesn't list that one or the Gain ....it has lots of "Delay Setting 1 ,2,3....14) but nothing Specific on the Delay Mix .....can someone help ?....also what are those individual Delay Settings represent?.....same with Gain 1,2,3.....14
I use FCB1010 with UnO chip and thought of using expression pedal A to control Delay , pedal B to control Gain of the patch Amp ......Any info appreciated .

Cheers,

K