Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8

Old 02-16-2011, 01:04 AM

Smile command 8+1

Looking at control surfaces I am just not seeing anything out there I like, the command 8 is close, the macky mcu is just not available and I just don't like the looks or build of the mc mix or control.
So dear avid, please do an update of the command 8, add a master fader, allow multi units to run, style it like the c 24....or like that , I like the look of a mixing board , just not into a mixing board looking like a imac keyboard.
Add a scroll wheel.
Hey I can dream can't i? And made solid and stable
you will sell a bunch of them , the masses will flock to them, your stock prices will go through the roof and you will sleep better at night, or I could be full of it.....lol
Old 02-17-2011, 07:02 PM

Default Re: command 8+1

The C8 got a Master Fader Button which allows you to user Fader 8 function as Master Fader.
However if you use the built in Control Room section,
you can use one of the Potis to controll the Volume of your Monitors and leave the Master Fader where it is :)