Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 09:02 PM

Default cm labs motormate

is there actually a place where i can get one of these. i cant find anyplace that has them. i might just pick up a motor mix and call it a day. however, id like to have the jog wheel. i cant even find the dashboard anywhere. also, what is the exact definition of touch sensitive faders? thanks for any help....
Old 09-08-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: cm labs motormate

halfgard,

Contact George Mantoan of MMS, Inc. He is the sole distributor for Carl Malone. His phone number is : 615-331-3002. Their e-mail is [email protected]. He can tell you how to purchase a Motormate, which is a very nice unit. I have two Motor Mix units and a Dashboard all connected to form a single unit. It's high quality equipment compared to Mackie or any of the other control surfaces out there. If you don't have any luck with the George, let me know and I will call Carl Malone directly. Good luck.

Steve Young

seyoung
Old 09-08-2005, 10:02 PM

ive seen what you have in some pt mixing video. looks very nice. im still up in the air between the motor mix/mate and the bcf. i can get the motor mix on ebay but ive never seen a dashboard on ebay. if i had to get them new, considering the price,id just buy a command 8.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:21 AM

Motormix is a nice unit. I paid 260 shipped. Its worth it.

The LCD display is the most useable part, which the BCF doesnt Have!
Old 04-29-2016, 06:10 PM

I have acquired a used MotorMate that's seen a few years. But it appears to be in good shape. Only problem is I can't get it to function either with Tascam 4X4 midi or M-Audio Midi interface. In the older pdf it recommends invoking AMS, Apple Midi Setup, and scrolling to MotorMate. There is no AMS on the MacPro. Is this embedded in ProTools? Or am I just trying to mate too old with too new? I would prefer to use MotorMate with either FCP or Premiere but only FCP recognizes Mackie control surface. But even with that loaded MotorMate is not recognized. Any thoughts?