Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2011, 12:54 AM

Default Pro Tools 9 Crossgrade

What's up guys! I'm new to this website! Got a quick question..

I just crossgraded from PT8LE to PT9 w/ Avid, registered the software on my iLok & registered with Avid.

I've also installed the Mbox Mini 2 Driver for PT9 to make sure it would be detected when I opened up PT9.

I finally open up a session from before PT9, & all my tracks are "Grayed" out. When I first open a saved session, the "Session Notes" window pops up saying my I/O had been changed since the last time the session was saved, etc.

On my tracks where I have my OUTPUT, the OUT 1-2 is grayed out and I don't know how to change that..

My Mbox2Mini that I have plugged has the green LED lit up so I know it's recognized, or atleast plugged in correctly.

I have NOT changed anything in my set-up, but for some reason, when i PLAYBACK a session, i hear NOTHING..

I'm 150% sure I have my studio monitors set up to the R/L channels properly. Like I said, nothing has changed in my set up.

Any idea's on why I'm not able to hear anything? Or on how to change my I/O properly? This is frustrating!

Thanks for any help given guys.. [/CENTER]
Old 03-24-2011, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 9 Crossgrade

I also forgot to mention that the "dyn" icons are "blue'd" out & when I go into each track to change the I/O, it says "mapped output inactive". Thanks!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:54 AM

CMD + N when you start Pro Tools to select your interface.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darney View Post
CMD + N when you start Pro Tools to select your interface.
Thanks!!! It's working perfectly now. Didn't think that would be it, but hey. That's life! lol THANK U!