Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support


Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #171  
Old 06-14-2014, 03:13 AM
Dantesjuice Dantesjuice is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 77
Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

New track to show off my new LTD 407

https://soundcloud.com/dantesjuice/through-the-parable

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oilnZA8IRg

Enjoy =)
__________________
5 out of 4 people have a problem with fractions...
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 06-24-2014, 06:59 PM
11R Newbie 11R Newbie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 19
Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

Jesus Took My Aces & Eights
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 06-26-2014, 09:24 AM
BCnSTL's Avatar
BCnSTL BCnSTL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Flyover states, USA
Posts: 157
Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

2 new guitar-driven instrumentals done with the PT11 and the 11R -

https://soundcloud.com/bart-childers/orthosie-1

and

https://soundcloud.com/bart-childers/himalia

I'd love to hear feedback.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 06-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Benoni's Avatar
Benoni Benoni is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Right Behind YOU!!
Posts: 9,631
Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCnSTL View Post
2 new guitar-driven instrumentals done with the PT11 and the 11R -

https://soundcloud.com/bart-childers/orthosie-1

and

https://soundcloud.com/bart-childers/himalia

I'd love to hear feedback.
Nice man, great phrasing, great tone, good job.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 07-06-2014, 03:33 PM
IdentityDevice's Avatar
IdentityDevice IdentityDevice is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Springfield, OH
Posts: 14
Default mark

did a little clip with the mark amp model. like it a lot.

https://soundcloud.com/identitydevice/eleven-rack-mesa-mark-amp-model
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 07-08-2014, 06:56 AM
brad383music's Avatar
brad383music brad383music is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 190
Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

My First ever attempt at producing a female vocalist.

This is one of my originals, re-recorded and all spruced up.

Thanks.

https://soundcloud.com/brad383music/wishing-well
__________________
Eleven Rack + ERXP
Pro Tools 9
Windows 7
Gibson Guitars
Washburn Guitars
Michael Kelly Guitars
Yamaha Bass
Roland TD30K
EZ Drummer 2
Superior Drummer 2.2
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 07-08-2014, 07:02 AM
Benoni's Avatar
Benoni Benoni is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Right Behind YOU!!
Posts: 9,631
Default Re: mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdentityDevice View Post
did a little clip with the mark amp model. like it a lot.

https://soundcloud.com/identitydevice/eleven-rack-mesa-mark-amp-model
Good tone. The Mark II c+ model is my favorite amp in the Eleven Rack, they did a great job on it.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 07-08-2014, 07:05 AM
Benoni's Avatar
Benoni Benoni is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Right Behind YOU!!
Posts: 9,631
Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad383music View Post
My First ever attempt at producing a female vocalist.

This is one of my originals, re-recorded and all spruced up.

Thanks.

https://soundcloud.com/brad383music/wishing-well
Cool man. Great job
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 07-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Plethoraguy Plethoraguy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17
Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

Well... Bought myself an 11r for christmas last year and here's a couple of songs that I've put together. Still have TONS to learn about mixing music but I feel like I am getting to the point where I am at least not totally ashamed to have my stuff heard.

This is all me, (vocals Guitar Bass) using a few presets on the 11R (except for the drums; thank you Kontakt Studio Drummer for being so intuitive to program.)

https://soundcloud.com/john-thomas-1...070414-scratch


https://soundcloud.com/john-thomas-1...4-scratch-mstr
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 07-12-2014, 11:34 PM
rob wots's Avatar
rob wots rob wots is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: manchester uk
Posts: 48
Default Re: Eleven Rack Tracks/Songs - Post 'Em Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plethoraguy View Post
Well... Bought myself an 11r for christmas last year and here's a couple of songs that I've put together. Still have TONS to learn about mixing music but I feel like I am getting to the point where I am at least not totally ashamed to have my stuff heard.

This is all me, (vocals Guitar Bass) using a few presets on the 11R (except for the drums; thank you Kontakt Studio Drummer for being so intuitive to program.)

https://soundcloud.com/john-thomas-1...070414-scratch


https://soundcloud.com/john-thomas-1...4-scratch-mstr
very nice playing and the vocals are good, the only thing that jumped out to me mix wise was the snare on little angel, maybe it's a little dry or too out there in the mix...though no doubt the snare will be someone's fave part..lol
it's great stuff for a one man band :)

i like that kind of daft punk-ish lead guitar sound for Tyrannosaurus Rox, is that a perset or one of your own?
__________________
eleven rack, pro tools 11 LE
OS win 7 64
fractal design define r4 chassis
m-audio audiophile 24/96 soundcard
intel core i5 4440 3.1 GHz quad core CPU
asus B85M-E Motherboard
corsair vengeance 8GB DDR3 RAM
seagate barracuda 2TB 6bp/s HDD
thermalright 140BW true spirit CPU cooler
samsung dvd writer
corsair CX600 PSU
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some experimental tracks using Eleven rack and Eleven RTAS kittybite Eleven Rack 4 06-18-2013 12:18 AM
Problem with Eleven rack, MIDI and instruments tracks.. mitriw Eleven Rack 10 12-19-2011 02:40 PM
003 and Eleven Rack - Digital hiss when rec arming SPDF tracks kkguitar macOS 1 10-11-2011 09:42 PM
3 New Tracks...mix of Eleven Rack and Fender Princeton Recording Amp 60Strat Eleven Rack 7 09-07-2011 02:50 PM
Blog: The Definitive List of Eleven Rack Tracks Chris Townsend Eleven Rack 51 06-05-2011 05:17 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com