Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Leopard, Tigers And Bears

Dear Digi,

Leopard has been out for a couple of hours now and I can't believe you haven't updated Protools. Why so slow? This just gets me steaming mad. I heard that Leopard can write original music by reading your emotions thru the new built in bluetooth brain reader port. (I've got a link somewhere) This is much better then humming into a mic if you ask me. So - I don't want to complain but, dang it Digi, where are those updates?

Old 10-27-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Leopard, Tigers And Bears

Quote:
Dear Digi,

Leopard has been out for a couple of hours now and I can't believe you haven't updated Protools. Why so slow? This just gets me steaming mad. I heard that Leopard can write original music by reading your emotions thru the new built in bluetooth brain reader port. (I've got a link somewhere) This is much better then humming into a mic if you ask me. So - I don't want to complain but, dang it Digi, where are those updates?

we've got a "link" for YOU!

(hearing a faint humming sound)

"and just so you know", digi doesn't come in here on saturdays.