Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2003, 10:37 AM

Default how do i burn a cd from protools LE- help. emergency

i have no idea how to burn my ProTools songs onto a cd. i have a mac ibook and i need to get the songs onto cds asap and i don't have the instructions with me. the only cds i've burned on this mac have been through have been through ITunes. please help if you can... the songs are still in protools format. i've tried bouncing them to WAV and to AIFF, but i haven't been able to get those files onto cds...