Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2012, 05:36 AM

Cool Pro Tools 10 asio4all HP Pavilion no sound

I have put Pro Tools 10 onto a HP Pavilion dv7 with beats audio and installed asio4all v2 I get "no sound" from the laptop's on board speakers or head phone jack even though pro tools is playing the project ok. The project was recorded and mixed on a Toshiba P300 with pro tools 9. Both laptop's have a m-audio fast track ultra 8R installed on them and they both record and play back fine when the m-audio i/o is used. I did finally get the audio to play on the Toshiba's onboard speakers and Head phone jack and could do the mixdown fine using just the Toshiba when i select the asioall i/o. I did have the "no audio problem" initially with the Toshiba untill i change some of the settings in the asio4all control panel. I have not had the same luck on the HP laptop. Both laptops run windows 7 the Toshiba is 32bit and HP is 64bit Both have 2 hard drives. Is there any chance that there is a solution to "no sound" on a HP Laptop on board sound system??? Any advice would be appreciated Cheers
Old 08-29-2013, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools 10 asio4all HP Pavilion no sound

Have found a fix that has worked for this issue
See thred http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=343763
Cheers