Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems

Old 11-05-2009, 06:59 AM

Default "Change to Bank x" as an action of an event

Hey everyone! I posted this in the feature request page as well, but I thought I'd also post it here to get some feedback from other users. At my church we are using a profile, and we run FOH and Monitors (ears) from the same desk. We use fader flip for monitor mixes. Here's what I'd like to be able to do....

I'd like to see an action added to the events list. The action would be "change to bank a" or b, c, d. The idea being that when running FOH and Monitors from the same console, you have your FOH channels on bank A, and Monitor channels on bank B. This way, you could configure an event that would do the following....

Trigger: Output Solo On
Action1: Change to Bank B
Action2: Bottom Row Flip to Faders, Toggle, While Active (wait .5 secs)