How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 04:57 PM

Default 2 Synchronic Questions for Digi

Digi,

Synchronic is AMAZING...I avoided it for so long. Seems confusing at first, but once you dig in its actually very simple yet extremely powerful.

Anyway, just wondering if you could implement more knobs for parameters. Right now there are 2 assignable knobs for each of the 3 modules (playback, effect, and crossfade). Could you expand it to 5 or even more per module? Right now I have the playback modes knobs assigned to pitch and mode. I wish I could also control order, duration, direction.

Also, anyway you could make it so you could drag and drop regions from the session right into the sound module? This would save MUCHO time.

Thanks,
Danny
Old 09-26-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: 2 Synchronic Questions for Digi

Quote:
Digi,

Synchronic is AMAZING...I avoided it for so long. Seems confusing at first, but once you dig in its actually very simple yet extremely powerful.

Anyway, just wondering if you could implement more knobs for parameters. Right now there are 2 assignable knobs for each of the 3 modules (playback, effect, and crossfade). Could you expand it to 5 or even more per module? Right now I have the playback modes knobs assigned to pitch and mode. I wish I could also control order, duration, direction.

Also, anyway you could make it so you could drag and drop regions from the session right into the sound module? This would save MUCHO time.

Thanks,
Danny
If my memory serves me correctly, you can drag and drop into the audiosuite version
Old 09-28-2007, 08:25 AM

Quote:
If my memory serves me correctly, you can drag and drop into the audiosuite version
Even better, one can highlight a portion of a region and "import selection". Discovered it today.

Agree, it should be available to the RTAS version too.

And yeah, it's a funky piece of software.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:29 PM

thanks for the responses guys, i'll have to check using it in audiosuite mode.....but yes, it would be much better in rtas.

danny