Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2011, 08:29 AM

Default VENUE stock plug-ins

Is there a link somewhere to see what plug-ins come stock with the VENUE systems?

I know they come with a VENUEpack, but I can't find it on Digi's site (which, in my opinion, I find terribly difficult to find any useful information on. I don't need your marketing speak, I want details of products... /digress)

We picked our up a while ago and I think we got some deals for mix engines and massive packs and stuff, so I don't know what came with what...

Thanks!

Jason
Old 02-16-2011, 10:27 AM

Default Re: VENUE stock plug-ins

not to be condesending, but did you look? I went right to it. Under venue side of the site, you can click on one of the consoles. I choose profile. Then in the top nav of the page it says "Bundled Plug-ins." Couldn't make it any easier.

http://www.avid.com/US/products/VENU...ndled-plug-ins

Edit: Just checked the other console pages, and the same link is there at the top navigation.
Mac Pro 2x2.8GHz Quad-Core, 14gigs of ram
Macbook Pro w/Retina Display, 2.3Ghz i7, 16gigs of ram
Old 02-16-2011, 12:44 PM

of course i looked... i looked a lot (thought it may seem otherwise). i suppose i was expecting to see it somewhere else on the page. i kept looking down the side.

i didn't notice that the nav bar changed from the main venue page to the console pages... (perhaps they should put a link on the main page? though you're right, it's really right there staring me in the face so long as i go to an individual console page)...
Old 02-17-2011, 04:52 AM

While in this particular instance the "bundled plugins" was easy to find, I have to agree that I have the hardest time finding stuff I need on Avid's new site. Especially when I need manuals, that's the worst!
Old 02-17-2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlepore View Post
While in this particular instance the "bundled plugins" was easy to find, I have to agree that I have the hardest time finding stuff I need on Avid's new site. Especially when I need manuals, that's the worst!
and my comment was based on usage of the site beyond the "bundled plugins" question... which of course has been proven to be easy to find...
Old 02-17-2011, 08:40 AM

Here is a link to a page on the Avid site with all current VENUE documentation. The KnowledgeBase brought this up as well as a link to archived (older) VENUE docs.

http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/self...153&NewLang=en

I hope this helps.
Michael